Saturday, 5 January 2013

Cita on Android

Citacup Hits a GIANT Wall!

So porting it into an actual Android software and hardware gave me a huge amount of trouble but it did end up working... to an extent.

The HUD has issues when it was imported and I'm not sure why things disappear here and there but I'm going to take this as a learning experience and well, learn from it for future projects. This may be the last we see of Citacup but during the production; I have a lot of new skills added to my programming and I've got an idea of how to get things done when working with other platforms such as HTML5 and Android.

Here's what may possibly be the last footage of Citacup: The Game.


Sencilsketches will pick-up on illustrations and animations again for a while before going back into game development. Another day in future, maybe Citacup will recommence or a new game will take its place.

No comments:

Post a Comment