Friday, 28 September 2012

11 Second Club: September


Well I’m really testing my limits with trying to attempt fish-eye lens perspective view into my animation when I’m still somewhat struggling with three-point perspective.

"Keep it simple" is a good guideline to have when animating otherwise I would struggle by attempting unnecessary animations. I definitely did struggle but to catch up to people with tons more experience than me: I concluded that I had to really push myself beyond the norm.

11 Second Club: September 2012
Dialogue: “Maybe tomorrow really isn’t coming. And maybe... just maybe... I’ve earned the right to live a little before I die. Haven’t I?”

Day
Task
Completion Status
01
Idea Generation
                                                  100%
02
Dialogue Dope
                                                  100%
03
Character Design
Storyboarding
                                                  100%
                                       78%
04
Storyboarding
Layout
                                                  100%
                                        80%
05
Layout
Key Poses
Inbetween
                                                  100%
       16%
 2%
06
Key Poses
Inbetween
         18%
 3%
07
Unused

08
Unused

09
Unused

10
Unused (Film Challenge Project)

11
Key Poses
Inbetween
                 34%
          20%
12
Key Poses
Inbetween
Background
                          52%
              28%
                         50%
13
Key Poses
Inbetween
                                          84%
                     42%
14
Background
                                                  100%
15
Unused

16
Inbetween
                              60%
17
Inbetween
                                  68%
18
Inbetween
                                     74%
19
Inbetween
                                       78%
20
Key Poses
                                                  100%
21
Unused

22
Inbetween
                                            88%
23
Inbetween
                                                  100%
24
~Unused~

25
Base Colour Application
                                            88%
26
Base Colour Application
Compositing/Editing
                                                  100%
      12%
27
Shadow Application
Compositing/Editing/Rendering
                                                  100%
               30%
28
Compositing/Editing/Rendering
Submission
                                                  100%

29
Unused

30
Unused


Completed and submitted with over 72 hours to spare but I've got many other competitions to attend to which I need to make time for.

I ranked 62 out of 195 and was ranked 4.84. The top rank was 8.57 out of 11. So it looks I did pretty badly but I will continue to improve.

1 comment: