A bit of background colour to improve appeal with very minor effort and the latest feature to allow touch screen controls when ported into iPads, Tablets, iOS and Android systems.
The tutorial stage also has 2 different versions, one for keyboard controls and one for touch screen controls.
The touch screen controls are pretty easy to get used to and shouldn't be too confusing.
- Hold the arrow pointing left on the left side of the screen to move left.
- Hold the arrow pointing right on the right side of the screen to move right.
- Touch the center of the screen (Cita) to jump, the jump height can be extended when held by a little bit.
- Crouching is currently not implemented yet but will be anywhere across the bottom of the screen to crouch.
- Rotating requires you to press the center of the screen across the top above Cita (so that you don't initiate a jump) then swipe horizontally across left or right depending on which direction you want to rotate.